- Pearse Lyons Distillery Wins Prestigious Award
- Irish Whitetail seeks crowdfunding
- The Powerscourt Distillery Introduces Fercullen Whiskeys
- Jura Releases 2 Special Edition Gift Packs
- Cask 88 Unveils Ltd. Edition Series
- Walsh Whiskey Releases Ltd Edition Coffee Stout Finish
- World 1st for Sonny Molloy’s
- Teeling Releases Its 1st Single Pot Still
- BALLANTINE’S PARTNERS WITH FELIPE PANTONE
- Writers’ Tears Partners With WhiskyCast
When: 4th October 2019 Where: Dublin, Ireland. Teeling Whiskey has announced the details of the final ‘Dublin Rising’, a special event series that is being held to mark the coming of age of its award-winning distillery and the arrival, later this year, of its Single...
Where: Speyside, Scotland When: May 1st to 6th 2019 The annual Spirit Speyside Festival will take place from 1st to 6th May 2019. The program is currently in the planning stage but as always promises to one of the world’s premier whisky events. It is currently...
Where: UK – Birmingham When: Nov 24th 2018 The BCEC will be the venue for The Whisky Lounges event in Birmingham, UK on 24th November. Whisky Lounge Festivals allow whisky lovers to engage with like minded enthusiasts of all levels of experience. Attendees can...
Where: UK – Manchester When: October 26th & 27th 2018 Manchester Cathedral will be the venue for The Whisky Lounges event in Manchester on 26th & 27th October. A total of 3 sessions have been organised over the 2 days. Whisky Lounge Festivals allow whisky...